There are several reasons why a deposit from a card may be declined:
- You did not specify the amount and currency of the transaction in the Deposit funds section.
- You entered the card details incorrectly.
- We did not receive a response from the issuing bank. This may be due to a slow internet connection or technical problems in the bank.
- You have not verified the card. If you have encountered any difficulties with verifying your card, please go to How can I verify my credit or debit card? and create a ticket describing your inquiry.
If you entered all the details correctly and there are no connection problems but the transaction still does not go through, please make sure the card meets our requirements.
- 3D Secure must be enabled.
- Online payments with your card must be allowed.
- There must be sufficient funds on the balance.
- You can use only plastic cards in your name.
- The transaction exceeded the card limits imposed by your bank.
- Make sure that your bank does not have any restrictions on transactions with the MCC code. Please contact the issuing bank to make sure the card meets all our requirements.