Prevent unauthorized access to your account and funds by following these tips:
- Use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). Get one-time passwords to a mobile app on your phone, or order a physical device.
- Choose and configure security tools s to protect your account in the Security Settings section.
- Do not save your password in the browser; enter it manually instead.
- Change your password regularly (click on your name in the top right corner and choose Change password).
- To avoid scams, fraudulent websites, and emails copying Advcash design, make sure you enter your credentials only on https://advcash.com. Direct link to your account: https://wallet.advcash.com. Do not log in to your account from search engines. It is very likely that you will see phishing (fraudulent) websites that mimic advcash.com. Entering your credentials on these scam websites is very dangerous and is likely to result in loss of funds. Always make sure that you are on https://wallet.advcash.com.
- If you received a suspicious email, check the sender carefully. Never click links in suspicious emails, and if you clicked one, never enter your password there. If you are not sure that the email was sent by Advcash, please, contact our support team.
- Do not use the same password for your Advcash account and other websites. If any website is asking for your password for Advcash, do not enter it.
For any questions considering your account security, please contact our support team using a ticket.