Address verification is required for some transfer types and deposits, including SEPA. For us to verify your address, you must provide one of the following documents:
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Bank account confirmation
- Permanent residential address in your passport
The full list of accepted documents can be found in the Verification section of your account.
In order to go through verification fast make sure that the image of the document is bright, clear, and meet the following requirements:
- Has a resolution 800x600 pixels or higher.
- All 4 corners of the documents are visible in the image.
- The document is not older than 3 months (except passport).
- The image of the document has not been changed in a graphics editor.
- The document is written in Cyrillic or Latin characters.
- If it is a bank document it has a signature and a stamp.
Fill in the form, download the document, and send it for verification. As soon as we check it you will receive the notification in your email.
In case of any address verification issues, please create a ticket describing your inquiry in detail.